Amazon offering Verizon version of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for USD 199.00
Aside from the Google Nexus 5 and Android 4.4 hysteria, let’s not forget the fact that Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is still one of the best smartphone handsets out there and now Amazon is offering the device for as little as USD 199.99 depending on the carrier, starting at USD 200 for AT&T, Verizon and Sprint.
If you’re a new consumer, you can lay your hands on the Verizon version of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for only USD 199.00, however if you’re already a client the upgrades will cost you USD 299. The Sprint version is exactly USD 219.99 for new clients, respectively the upgrade arrangement will be charged with USD 249.99. The AT%T Galaxy Note 3 version is on sale for USD 298.99 for new consumers and.. still USD 298.99 for current ones. The discount at Amazon isn’t that much for AT%T however it’s still something, so based on your carrier decision, you can actually have the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 at a very reasonable price.
Now, let us remind you what you get with Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Size: 151.2 x 79.1 x 8.3mm (1mm narrower than the Galaxy Note 2)
- Weight: 168 grams (15 grams lighter than the Galaxy Note 2)
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED Full HD display (1920 x 1080 resolution)
- 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor or 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 5 Octa processor (1.9GHz quad-core A15 chip paired with 1.3GHz quad-core A7 chip)
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of storage
- microSD support up to 64GB
- 13-megapixel camera with BSI Sensor, Smart Stabilization and high CRI LED
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor and Smart Stabilization
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n
- GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- IR support
- MHL 2.0 support
- 3200mAh battery
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz on top and plenty of new software features including Air Command and My Magazine in addition to other Samsung apps that are found on handsets like the Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy S4
- New S Pen