LG reveals Optimus G features
According to an LG press release, LG’s new flagship smartphone will be LTE- and NFC-compatible and will feature the new Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 quad-core processor, a 4.7-inch WXGA screen (1,280 x 768 pixels), a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera, a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, and an embedded 2,100mAh battery that has a longer lifespan of 800 cycles compared with the 500 cycles of today’s batteries. The smartphone will run the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS, and features 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
Some other functions include:
- •QSlide Function – ability to show two different screens simultaneously on one display – quite convenient if you decide to send a text message or search the web while watching a video;
- •Live Zooming – enables users to zoom in up to five times;
- • Dual Screen Dual Play – not only allows mirroring between the smartphone and a TV, but also has the ability to display different content on each screen wirelessly;
- •QuickMemo – allows users to write, draw, or scribble a memo with their finger directly on the captured screen;
- •Screen Zooming – allows the zooming in and out of lists in music player, email, text messages and photo gallery, as well changing the font size and the screen layout;
- •Application Link – launches preset applications (email, calendar, weather, etc.) when the alarm is turned off, with all the information on your screen;
- •Icon Personalizer – allows users the ability to customize icons by editing size and adding images so the most frequently used apps can be most easily accessible.