Find a medium location point to meet up with the Meet Me Halfway app for Android
Meet Me Halfway displays a map with the halfway location point where you can meet up you’re your friends and others
When arranging a meeting with a friend/colleague/significant other, the place to go can be difficult to figure out, since neither of you wants to travel the whole distance to the other person’s location. Meet Me Halfway is the perfect app for this situation. Its job is to find a halfway point for you and your friend/colleague/significant other to meet up.
Basically all you have to do is input the your and the other person’s location and from there you will be able to find places of interest near the halfway point, that would be good for a meet up, like cafes, restaurants, hotels and more. While inputting the location address, you have the option to write the full address, zip codes or even names of locations along with their street and city/state.
A map will show up, which displays the halfway location point, much like Google Maps, and with the use of the translucent status bar and navigation bar (for Android 4.4+), you can display the map over your whole screen.
- Read your contacts: To allow you to quickly input addresses from your contacts
- Precise location: Used to pick up your current location for quick input
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Needed for Google Maps
- Read Google service configuration: Needed for Google Maps
- Full network access: Needed for Google Maps and for returning results for places nearby
- View network Connections: Needed for Google Maps
- Read the contents of your USB storage: Needed for Google Maps
Meet Me Halfway was last updated to version 3.5 on February 23rd, 2014. Its size is 1.1MB and it requires Android 2.2 and up. The newest update includes bug fixes, the menu (overflow) icon is made more visible, there is a streamlines UI between different versions and pressing a marker will change its colour. You can download the app for free from HERE.