Win8 Controller for Windows Phone
Win8 Controller is a handy app that allows you to control your Windows 8 PC as if it is a tablet. By this app, you can experience the multitouch gestures and tablet specific features of Windows 8 like pinch, stretch, rotate, swipe, side gestures etc. …. It’s an enjoyable way to control Windows 8!
Features of Win8 Controller include:
- Multitouch gestures (pinch, stretch, swipe, rotate)
- Natural Scrolling Experience (Scroll horizontally and vertically as you scroll on a tablet)
- Use as a mouse (move, left/right/middle/double click, drag)
- Edge gestures (Swipe from left/right/bottom/top to switch to next open app, show charms, show app options, close app respectively)
- Tiles Screen (A tiles screen including most needed shortcuts like show start, show desktop, open computer and much more)
- Power Options (Don’t you think it’s not so easy to shut down the Windows 8? Not anymore. Win8 Controller includes power shortcuts. Shut down, restart, hibernate, sleep, lock, log off your computer with one tap)
- Volume Control (Do you need an easy way to adjust the volume of your Windows 8 PC? You’ve got it! Win8 Controller has a volume controller by which you can adjust/mute/unmute your computer’s volume from your phone.)
- Virtual Keyboard (Type text by using your Windows phone’s keyboard. Take advantage of auto-complete feature of your keyboard)
- Easily go back/forward (Tilt your phone left/right to go back/forward in your favourite web browser or file explorer)
- Four (or five) fingers pinch (to reveal start screen easily)
- With quick-connect feature, it is very easy to connect your phone to your computer and start using Win8 Controller.
Source: Windows Phone Marketplace