New Calendar Status app displays your appointments as notifications
Sometimes you just need to take a look into your scheduled appointments, but you don’t want to leave your current activity. Well, then the Calendar Status app is just what you need.
The app puts your calendar, or a part of it, right in your status or notifications panel in the form of a very persistent icon. All you have to do is pull the status bar and everything you want will be presented and styled just the way you want. The Calendar Status brings to the table something novel, yet practical.
Calendar Status enables you change almost any detail in the events layout, such as showing the week-day instead of date, the notification background color, the date format. (mm/dd , mm/dd/yy ,dd/mm/yy etc..). You can also keep the notification on top, Enable\Disable expanded notification and set the event search time interval for maximum relevance.
Not only that but you can set each layout (normal and expanded) style&options :
- Set events colors as calendar color.
- Set each event part (Title, Time, Date etc..) font size, color & weight separately.
- Set special style for today’s events.
- Set all parts color as calendar color.
- Set number of events to be shown.
- Show\Hide events end time.
- Show\Hide ‘All Day’ events.
- Arrange the events parts as you like !
- Merge same day events under one date.
Those who want to squeeze out a few more features might want to make the $1 purchase for the PRO version of the app, which provides the following options:
- Select which calendar’s events will be shown.
- Select the notification icon (inc. Transparent option)
- Today’s events special style in expanded layout.
- Show/Hide calendar colored bullet.
- Show more than 4 events on expanded layout.
- Show Today/Tomorrow instead of date.
The Calendar Status app was last updated to version 1.1.1 on December 23rd, 2013. It’s size is 1.5M and it requires Android 4.0 and up.
You can download the app for free HERE.
Source: Life Haker