My N3rd allows you to control any device from your Smart Phone
My N3rd attaches itself to any device in order to make it do exactly what you want it to do
Heading straight to Kickstarter’s awesome projects, we can’t wait to tell you about the new unique take on home automation on its way. In all, home automation is somehow yesterday news, but many companies are still trying to show innovative spirit and made people buy their products. And what we’re about to show you is definitely some good stuff. The small device, titled My N3rd promises big things and its role is to attach itself to any device in order to make it do exactly what you want it to do. The device is said to launch with an exclusive app for Android that looks pretty simple and will help you connect your N3rds via Wi-Fi. Once you make the connection you’ll have the control over your devices and the best part is that you neither have to mater a whole new interface or to buy several products of one kind. You will be able to work with any device at home from a simple turning off and on off to more complicated operations. According to the report, the donations star from $75 which pretty much means the N3rd will be affordable enough to enter any home.
- Connect and control devices directly. No internet connection or router required.
- Works with DC and mobile applications such as Cars, RVs, and boats. With My N3RD, you aren’t just limited to home appliances.
- Connects to any switch, enabling you to upgrade virtually anything— not just simple appliances like fans and lights.
- Simple setup. You only need to configure functions in the App once, and you can reuse them again and again.
- My N3RD is equipped with two relays and two inputs that can be used with external switches and physical switches to create a wide variety of uses.
- My N3RD is smart. You can program My N3RD to act without your intervention. Use the app to set timers for appliances and electronics.
- Although My N3RD has direct connect capability, it can also be connected through your home WiFi so you can control your devices from anywhere. Upgrade anything to an Internet of Things device.