GALAXY Note 3 Experience application to unveil features you haven’t discovered by yourself
If you’re a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 user, you’ll be glad to know that Samsung is now bringing Android users a taste of the Galaxy Note 3 experience. The application is available in Google Play and helps you experience your handset even deeper and it intuitively recommends three key features and lets you Interactively Experience them so you too can ‘Design your Life. It requires Android device with at least 4.1 Jelly Bean and offers its users to test S-Pen features like Air Command, Pen Window, Action Memo and S Finder.
The application features tutorials to let you discover features you haven’t got the chance to discover yourself like Air Command, Multi Window, Scrapbook and more. It also includes Galaxy Gear features such as Glance Notifications and the ability to pick up calls from your smartwatch as well as details about its accessories such as S View Cover, Flip Wallet, S Charger Kit, or the S Pen stylus.
Meanwhile, if you don’t own a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 device and you’re still interested in the application, you might actually consider having the ‘fonblet’.
- Size: 151.2 x 79.1 x 8.3mm (1mm narrower than the Galaxy Note 2)
- Weight: 168 grams (15 grams lighter than the Galaxy Note 2)
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED Full HD display (1920 x 1080 resolution)
- 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor or 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 5 Octa processor (1.9GHz quad-core A15 chip paired with 1.3GHz quad-core A7 chip)
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of storage
- microSD support up to 64GB
- 13-megapixel camera with BSI Sensor, Smart Stabilization and high CRI LED
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor and Smart Stabilization
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n
- GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- IR support
- MHL 2.0 support
- 3200mAh battery
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz on top and plenty of new software features including Air Command and My Magazine in addition to other Samsung apps that are found on handsets like the Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy S4
- New S Pen- fluid, lag free and sensitive
And now you can see all the specs in action in an attractive introduction and the demo will let you know what you’re buying. The Galaxy Note 3 Experience app, however, recommends at least 1.4 GHz processor. You can download it HERE.
If not, you can always watch a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 review like this one, unveiling some hidden tricks and features of the device.