Don’t throw your old tablet in the bin – 8 creative ways to use it
Although the life of the brand tablets is long and secured with a warranty, we all know that they become outdated, while more and more products advance to the market. However, instead of disposing of your old tablet, you can put it into practice. We can suggest you a few ways:
– Turn it into a self-made e-book reader – why giving your savings for a Kindle or a Nook if you have an old tablet? Just load your library and enjoy the wide bright screen, despite lacking E-ink.
– Store you comic books in it – the same advice as the previous, but for lovers of comic books – you will be able to read them in full colour and good resolution.
– Save space in your kitchen by using it as a cooking book – just download the cooking app for your taste and you can put the cooking tomes in the lumber room.
– Use it as a monitor – we don’t think you need this explained, just purchase the Air Display app and follow the instructions.
– Save on a Multimedia Center – the tablet can be used for the same purposes, you just have to connect it to your TV set.
– Have fun with it while driving – load your playlists and you will never get bored during a long trip.
– Use it as a picture frame – again, no need of explanation – just put the picture, make the necessary settings and enjoy!
All these quite useful options should rule out the decision of throwing your tablet. If, though, you are not inspired, you can also search the web and find some other interesting usage.