Zero Devices teasing with Z6C quad-core Android video gaming box
The Z6C teases to be whole setup for gaming
You can’t simply ignore the fact that the Android game consoles category keeps on growing after the popular devices of NVIDIA, Mad Catz and OUYA have entered the market. It’s obvious that more goodies are coming and today we have some teasers about the next service for gamers coming right from Zero Devices. Asiapads has posted the teasers in its Facebook account and we can clearly see a Zero Devices Z6C as a quad-core Android video gaming box.
The device has been recently listed as an entertainment box, however now we can clearly say that it’s much more than that- it’s a whole setup for gaming. Of course, we don’t have much from the ‘coming soon’ note when it comes to a release date, but the post did offer information about the specifications of the upcoming system.
ZERO Devices Z6C Entertainment Box
- RK3188 Quad Core Processor – Procesador Cuatro núcleos
- Dual WiFi (2.4G + 5G) 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4
- Android 4.2.2
- 2GB RAM DDR3
- Internal Storage 8GB – Almacenamiento interno
- USB ports x 3 – Puertos USB
- Micro USB (OTG) x 1 – Puerto micro USB (OTG)
- LAN RJ45 ports x 1 Puerto LAN RJ45
- Earphones – Salida auriculares
- Port SPDIF
- Port HDMI (compatible 3D video)
- TF Memory port
- Bluit-in MIC (Micrófono integrado)
- IR Remote control included – Mando a distancia infrarojos incluído
- Game control (ZERO Devices) – Mando para juegos (ZERO Devices)
- Compatible with mice, keyboards, flymouse, webcam 720p, external hard disks… an much more!
- Coming soon for reservation!
The Android TV box with a quad-core CPU will offer a good range of ports, a wireless remote control and, of course, the game controller and it has been designed to let users run Android apps and games on a TV. The system will be shipped with Android 4.4.2, however there’s no word whether it will be certified by Google or not, so we can’t say for sure if users will be allowed to access the Google Play Store. Nevertheless, the information is yet to be updated, so soon we’ll know the most important details like release date, pricing and apps supported.